The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

The Dinner Thread..

Started by Berry Sweet, September 06, 2013, 04:55:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Berry Sweet

What's for dinner?

I am making rainbow tortellini with alfredo sauce and garlic bread...and of course a salad.

Just a simple meal tonight...

keeper

Couple cups of coffee with Baileys Irish Cream, Maybe watch a movie with some popcorn.

Anonymous

Fuck, diets suck!! I'd like to go to Berry's for dinner and stop in at Keeps' place for some popcorn afterwards.

Berry Sweet

There is no such thing as diet, SHen Li...it's healthy lifestyle...everything in moderation....it's not like I had a massive dish of the stuff....just a little bit is enough....I don't eat desserts tho....not much of a sweet tooth....

...tonight will be lemon water....I fill up a glass jar of water...lemon slices...ginger slices and some mint....clease it out....and because it's friday...LO gets to have mango juice!

Anonymous

We had barbequed pork chops with broccoli, onion, garlic and mushrooms coated with olive oil and apple cider vinegar and then wrapped in tin foil and cooked on the barbeque..

It was very tasty.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"There is no such thing as diet, SHen Li...it's healthy lifestyle...everything in moderation....it's not like I had a massive dish of the stuff....just a little bit is enough....I don't eat desserts tho....not much of a sweet tooth....

...tonight will be lemon water....I fill up a glass jar of water...lemon slices...ginger slices and some mint....clease it out....and because it's friday...LO gets to have mango juice!

I like to eat and if the food is good it is hard NOT to have a massive dish. This is why I am looking into things like appetite suppressants or fat burners to help me drop a few more pounds.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"There is no such thing as diet, SHen Li...it's healthy lifestyle...everything in moderation....it's not like I had a massive dish of the stuff....just a little bit is enough....I don't eat desserts tho....not much of a sweet tooth....

I can see you lead a healthy lifestyle Ms. Berry Sweet..

I do too, but I still make desserts..

They are usually homemade though and I use healthier ingredients like honey, Greek yoghurt, rolled oats and fresh fruit..

Even then, not too much.

Anonymous

I am going to make Korean bibimbap tonight. I picked up some dried seaweed, kimchi and hot pepper paste at the Korean supermarket. The rest of the ingredients I bought at Sobey's. It won't be the clay pot variety, but it is still good.

jaysings

Quote from: "Shen Li"

I like to eat and if the food is good it is hard NOT to have a massive dish. This is why I am looking into things like appetite suppressants or fat burners to help me drop a few more pounds.

why do u need to drop your weight? Most Chinese ladies who are not fat at all are used to diet for "dropping some of their weight". I wonder when will they satisfy of their body shapes

Vancouver

I had chicken steak with rice and broccoli from Yoahan Centre. I don't like going to Richmond but the foods courts in the Asian malls have some authentic Chinese food. A stupid Chinese lady almost t-boned my car. You know how there's 3 white lines at the intersection of the parking lot. Like a 3 way stop. Two cars on the right already went. So I thought it would be my turn. As I was driving through a bitch on the right didn't realized that my car was in front of hers for some retarded reason. Luckily she wasn't full on retard and managed to hit the breaks. I have seen some really dumb accidents in Richmond. Many bad Asian drivers in richmond. I try to stay away.
Time is malleable

Anonymous

Quote from: "TheVancouverGuy"I had chicken steak with rice and broccoli from Yoahan Centre. I don't like going to Richmond but the foods courts in the Asian malls have some authentic Chinese food. A stupid Chinese lady almost t-boned my car. You know how there's 3 white lines at the intersection of the parking lot. Like a 3 way stop. Two cars on the right already went. So I thought it would be my turn. As I was driving through a bitch on the right didn't realized that my car was in front of hers for some retarded reason. Luckily she wasn't full on retard and managed to hit the breaks. I have seen some really dumb accidents in Richmond. Many bad Asian drivers in richmond. I try to stay away.

You need to cautious while driving VancouverGuy..

We had a chicken stirfry with bok choy, spring onions and peppers from my garden..

Frozen Greek yoghurt cicles for dessert.

Anonymous

Annie

Stop talking about food! I'm trying to lose 10 pounds!  :D
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Stop talking about food! I'm trying to lose 10 pounds!  :D

I like these kinds of threads because I learn from them.

Ms.Min